Number 5 on the list - Nobody really understands the world economy. Numbers 7 and 10 may well present the most significant threat to freedom and liberty.
All 10 lessons are worth a look - click title to read his Atlantic article.
1. The American Century isn’t over.
2. Liberal capitalism works.
3. The rogue states are parasites.
4. The old left is dead.
6. That goes double for financial markets.
7. The Battle of Financial Markets is over; the Battle of State Finance has begun.
8. The demographic crunch time is here.
9. Culture matters.
10. The politicization of economic governance is dangerous business.
Was John Brown Sane?
3 hours ago